Social Media Management For Independent Hotels
Divine Hospitality Consulting provides comprehensive social media management services to Independent Hotels to share your property’s unique value with the world and enable you to listen to and effectively interact with their past, current and prospective guests across numerous social media networks building a positive online reputation of your hotel.
We’ve created the framework to put the right strategies in place which analyse the impact of social media and online reviews on guest satisfaction, measure your property’s performance, and support to execute the plan to drive incremental direct bookings.
Divine Hospitality’s Social Media and Online Reputation Management strategy is based on 3 components:
- Guest Satisfaction Analysis & Channelizing Feedback from Guest Satisfaction analysis to establish operational guidelines.
- Market Landscape Analysis
- Implement the Social Media Engagement Action Plan and ensure it is executed with precision.
1: Guest Satisfaction Analysis & Channelizing Feedback from Guest Satisfaction analysis to establish operational guidelines.
Observe what guests are saying about your hotel across online review sites,OTAs, Travel forums, blogs, and social networks.
Analyze data Share feedback analysis with your leadership and guest engagement team to help them respond effectively to online reviews and engage the entire hotel team, making necessary changes to operations to improve your property’s customer service.
By tracking online reputation key performance indicators, We can gain new valuable insights which help us understand what guests really adore about your hotel, what’s really important to them, which areas need improvement and where you should prioritize your capital investments to Improve operational performance.
2: Market Landscape Analysis to Gather Competitive Intelligence
Objective: Examine Competitor Guest Satisfaction and ascertain where you stand against your competitive set when it comes to public guest feedback. In short, know everything about them – inside – out:
- Analyzing your competitors’ products and services,
- Their customer reviews, average review rating, TripAdvisor Popularity Index and what their customers feel about them,
- Their operational strengths, weaknesses and mix – ups,
- Their upcoming moves and their Social Media Engagement and marketing strategies
- Create automated searches for mentions of your competitors online and Monitor the social web for mentions of competitors
By leveraging data from this analysis to benchmark your property against the competitive set, Divine Hospitality also identifies competitive advantages and competion’s weaknesses and helps you to uncover new marketing channels, and use best practices to optimize your online marketing, brand positioning and public relations efforts.
3: Implement the Social Media Engagement Action Plan and ensure it is executed with precision.
- Update property description, content and images on 3rd Party Sites (review sites, meta-search sites, OTAs, and online travel guides).
- Track your hotel specific mentions on these networks.
- Explore engagement opportunities on social media platforms to Build fans and identify new marketing channels.
- Optimize presence on Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, You Tube.
- Create Special offers
- Encourage more guests across the hotel to write online guest reviews.
- Analyse user-generated content across channels and the gathered social media insights from your existing customers to optimize PR and marketing activities.
Contact us today to know how we can assist you to increase your brand reach, influence potential guests and drive incremental direct bookings to your property.