Who We Are
For many, the term hotel consultant still conjures up an image of a self-proclaimed expert who can make great presentations, generate recommendations and leave you to do the hard work of implementation.
In our view, it’s time to redefine the term consultant, and it’s time to move from traditional consulting to a more accountable, performance-oriented, execution role. We believe in leading by example. We would describe ourselves as business growth catalysts, hands-on professionals who don’t just advise on what needs to be done, but help you get it done, as well as provide training on what needs to be done.
What We Do
At its core, our role is all about assisting our clients – hotels, restaurants, food start-ups – with making high-level decisions that enable them to earn superior profits & outperform the competition.
At Divine Hospitality Consulting, we believe independent hotels are unique and unique properties demand unique business solutions. With the seamless combination of many moving parts and details necessary to help your hotel move forward correctly every day, it helps greatly when you have an additional set of expert eyes guiding and reviewing your revenue management & sales efforts.
We primarily help our clients answer two key questions:
- "What should we do to differentiate ourselves from the competition?"
- "How can we increase the revenues most cost-effectively and with higher profitability?"
We help our clients to design strategies for improvements which helps them to:
- Troubleshoot current problems and implement solutions.
- Maximize sales, revenues and long-term profitability
Selling out and filling up your hotel is the ultimate goal, right? Once every room is filled, you’ve done your job and are making money. But are you leaving money on the table? Think again..
Are you making as much revenue as you could be? Or should be? Probably not if your hotel is sold out months, weeks or even just days ahead. Though it may seem counterintuitive, but it’s reality. It is human nature and the easy choice to take the money and sell out early, but you are leaving money on the table.
360° Digital Marketing
Get Found, Get Shared, Get Leads, Increase Direct Revenues
Today, we live in a multi-device world where people are always connected, always ‘online.’ Today’s travel shoppers, when looking for the right experience at the right price, shop easily across many channels researching travel opportunities and offers. They have access to an enormous number of online options which include online travel agencies (OTAs), trip research sites, and site aggregators to support their travel decisions.
Whenever the revenues of a hotel start declining, the management team of such under performing asset all too often resorts to a singular focus on cost cutting to offset dropping revenues of the hotel. This results in a further downward spiral for the hotel.
With a competitive strategic approach, we help owners and managers in turning the tide for distressed hotel properties. Our proven hotel business transformation methodology focuses on increasing your revenues and bottom line profits.
We can help you increase your revenue and bottom line profits...
Our Technology Solutions
TAKE YOUR HOTEL TO THE NEXT LEVEL
With Revolutionizing Hospitality Technology Platform
eZee Ultimate Has Everything You Need To Run Your Hotel.
We've Got It Explained In 2 Minutes!
How do you find out if you need to turnaround your hotel business?
There are several reasons why hotels underperform. Look out for the following signs in your hotel’s business:
- There is a steady or even a sharp decline in occupancy. You think that it’s the market to be blamed but then find out that your competitors are doing good.
- More than 70% of your business comes from third party channels
- You end up paying over 30% (on an average) of your room revenue in commissions
- There is a fall in your ratings on trip advisor and other review sites
- There is a high staff turnover
- Your regular guests say that “your service standards are not what they used to be earlier”
- The most common method used to sell rooms in your hotel is by increasing discounts and lowering room rates
- You have to spend frequently on the room upkeep and your maintainance costs are on the rise
- There is a lack of cash flow for capital improvements, employee training and sales efforts.
- Guests call your reservations to tell them how otas are offering lower rate for your room and ask you to match them if you want the booking
- A walk – in guest comes to your lobby and enquires about the room rate. When your staff offers him the best rate (approved by management) the guest checks the ota sites on his phone and goes ahead to book the same room in the ota while at your hotel and you have no choice but to accept the booking.
- Guests who stay at your hotel hardly have any meals in your restaurant. (besides the complimentary buffet breakfast of course…)
- You have a low rate of repeat guest bookings
- It’s high season time and you expect to cover up for the lean season gone by. Your hotel gets sold out first in the market. You are obviously happy but then realise that your competitors sold the rooms at a much higher rate than you.
Do any of the above scenarios look familiar to you? Are you experiencing these in your hotel? If your answer is yes, then know that its time for an overhaul…